Monday, November 19, 2007

Arc of Color, Fire & Blue Corn Tortilla's

I made Arc of Color for a Coffee House in Dallas.
I later showed it in an exhibit in Worcester, MA.

I went to Home Depot and bought a single piece of wood. I cut it into smaller pieces then painted each piece and put it together with a product called 'Gorilla Glue'. I was so excited when I found out about this product- it worked well. The paint is from discounted quarts on the 'mistake' table.
On a different note, I made a terrific fire last night. I started with bits of paper, a pile of twigs and then added the logs after the twigs caught fire. Fires can be a little temperamental as I learn how to make a good one.
Oh and it turns out, blue corn tortillas are not that easy to find on Cape Cod. Regular corn tortilla's with blue corn chips as a side will work just as good for the blue corn enchilada's. Stay Warm and Happy Eating!

No comments: