Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blessings!





It seems I get along (a lot) better in my life when I step back and try to let the big questions and problems have a chance to work themselves out while I simply focus on the blessings I already have.
Some of my blessings this past week include:
The weather was so beautiful I got back to my beach walks.
I spent a bit of quality time with each of my kids.
A friend stopped by for a walk and a glass of wine and we chatted for a couple of hours in my kitchen by candlelight.
Getting started (finally) on a pastel drawing I've been wanting to do for my daughter's bed room.
Spending time with my sister and my nephews on a visit off Cape.
And making really tasty food for my family including a couple of tarts and a lemon cake.
Do you count your blessings? Do you find your life goes along more smoothly when you do?

No comments: