Saturday, December 30, 2017

Decadent Dessert

Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I've been up to!

Here is the link to my recent piece in Cape Cod Times-- Cape Cod Times Food Section.

  We had a quiet yet such a  special Christmas at my house this year with all three of my kids enjoying the day here.

 We sat around the fire, exchanged gifts, played Scattergories and ate a lot of good food including my Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake. It was scrumptious! I decided to freeze the one I baked for the feature photo so I only had to thaw it the night before.

 I'm looking forward to writing more for the Times so keep your eyes out for fun things to come.

I've been turning more attention to other creative interests and feel excited and hopeful for what awaits creatively for me in 2018.

I want to invite you to take a peek at my new Tending the Marsh Blog  a space that allows me to explore and share my creative interests.

And stop over to Linda's web site- a current work in progress to see additional work.

Wishing you a blessed New Year with creative inspiration and exciting new adventures.

No comments: