Saturday, March 28, 2009

Biscotti & Cake Balls

I have been working on my recipe collection this week. I hope to have it written and printed by Mother's Day. It will be offered for sale here as well as at the farm table next to my cookies.
I have written the introduction and lots of mini 'stories' to help introduce the recipes. I have completed the section on Cakes, Cookies, Quick Breads and Biscotti.
I added my recipe for Cranberry Biscotti.
I still have a section on Cheesecakes and 'Baking as Dinner' which includes my recipes for things like Empanadas, Quiche and Tarts.
What has been the most time consuming is a large portion of my recipes are primarily from memory or just the ingredients are scratched on a sheet of note paper.
As for Cake Balls, I made some for my students and my kids this week. It had been a while since I baked for my kids and they were asking for something.

No comments: