Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chocolate Decadence Cake and Pony's!

On Friday I made a chocolate decadence cake with sweet cream for a friend's mother's 80Th birthday! It's a cake that you really can't go wrong with it. You start by melting chocolate and whip it into softened butter and white sugar.
I topped it with a mini whale shaped cake dipped in white chocolate for decorative effect. She called to say they LOVED it!
As for pony's-my youngest turns five this month. She and I have been planning her birthday party and a pony is set to arrive at our house. I also found a pony pinata and a pony craft too.
Naturally, as a baker I searched for and found pony shaped cookie cutters.
If you know Sophia you will understand why we chose purple and pink colored sugar to dip the pony cookies.

No comments: