Saturday, July 11, 2009

Meet Me in My Cape Cod Kitchen

Meet Me in My Cape Cod Kitchen: Recipes from West Falmouth Baking Company is complete and ready for sale for $12.95. It includes (among other things) my recipes for Dreamy Island Cookies, Lemon Cake and Cranberry Biscotti.

A local food writer has planned to write a review of the book in the Falmouth paper in a couple of weeks. She sent a note earlier today to say she really liked the book.

I will also have copies of it for sale at the Coonamessett Farm store, include it as an option in my gift baskets and if people prefer they (for now) could send me an email to order a copy. You can probably pay by pay pal and I'd be happy to ship one out to you.

It's been fun to think up a creative project (like putting together a collection of my best recipes) then seeing it through to completion.

No comments: