Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lemon Cake, Paper Tyger & Zipline!

I have lemon cakes ready to bring to the farm this morning. We leave on a mini family adventure early in the morning and I'd like to go knowing there are baked goods available.

Then I'll deliver copies of Meet Me in My Cape Cod Kitchen to the Paper Tyger. It's a sweet stationary store at Queens Buyway in Falmouth. If you haven't been go check it out. There are some really cute things and you can take a look at my recipe book while there.

A woman wrote yesterday asking for my coconut pound cake recipe. It had recently been published in a local paper and she misplaced it. I hope she likes it as much as I do. I call it Incredible Coconut Pound Cake.

I don't make that particular cake for myself very often because I always slice myself the biggest piece. I love all things coconut.

As for the zipline-we've decided to pick a vacation this year even my teens might get excited about. We're also heading to Water Country. The zipline is in Western, MA. If curious about it go to
http://www.zoaroutdoor.com/ and watch the little video.

In the meantime, Happy Baking!

No comments: