Monday, August 10, 2009

Update on Cookbook, Cookies & Sandy Neck!

What an amazing beach day we spent with friends and family out on Sandy Neck this past weekend! On a scale of 1 to 10 it was an 11 kind of beach day!

I had a feeling my baking table was empty this morning after a busy weekend here on the Cape so first thing when I woke today I turned my oven on and baked some cookies.

When I brought them for delivery to the farm earlier I noticed my cookbooks had already been sold out and the store keeper mentioned that someone came in looking to buy one. I will bring more cookbooks by the end of the week. I hope whoever it was is able to get one.

In the meantime, although summer is coming to an end soon I hope we get a bunch more beautiful days out on Sandy Neck before every one heads back to school.

No comments: