Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Catching up, Cookbook & In the News

I just got a call from the Coonamessett Farm store; a woman had come in from out of town to buy three of my cook books and they only had one available-so sorry. There are also cookbooks at Paper Tyger in Falmouth.
I will drop off more tomorrow on my way to work.
I have been trying to catch up with a good old friend for a while now-we've been playing phone tag and now it seems as though time keeps passing. I suppose it will happen when it's time. I need to have patience the way I do when I am baking.
As for being 'in the news' here is a nice little article written about me recently. There will be a reception for the show this friday from 5:30-7:30.
Check it out: http://www.examiner.com/x-18360-Cape-Cod-Science--Nature-Examiner~y2009m10d6-Everyday-objects-inspire-Cape-Cod-artist-Linda-Steele

No comments: