Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Serendipity & Chocolate Meatballs?

Recently I experienced an occasion where something fortunate happened while I was looking for something else-it's what is referred to as serendipity! It reminded me of that movie called Serendipity with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. Do you remember that?
Admittedly, the movie was a bit corny but I loved how it reminded me that good things do happen all around us and can often happen unexpectedly- at times when we are not even paying attention!
And, I did make it to my friends house warming party on Sunday--it was a lot of fun. I received an email from her and she said her nephew absolutely loved my cake balls and that he would like me to rename them Chocolate Meatballs!
Although I am not quite sure how tasty chocolate with a meatball would be I think what he was saying in the way only a wonderfully precious young person can is that he liked them!

No comments: