Tuesday, April 15, 2008

View from South Cape Beach & Friends

My daughter and I took a quick trip to South Cape Beach yesterday. We walked for awhile. I found three of the most amazing shells. She had fun running along the shore. It's still a bit chilly down there but we bundled up in our sweatshirts and walked in the sand. Luckily she likes the beach as much as I do.

I had lunch with two girlfriends today. It was a nice break from my busy routine. Over the years, friends have always meant a lot to me. It's easy to get busy and overlook people that matter to us.

I am making soft lemonade cookies later today. We have company coming for dinner tomorrow night and I know they will like the refreshing treat. It's a super simple recipe with frozen lemonade concentrate as the suprise ingredient.
Sometimes all it takes is a quick dose of the little things: walk on the beach, time with friends and good cookies.

No comments: