I was chatting with one of my sisters on the phone the other morning. I casually mentioned that I had a fire in the kitchen the other day while I made pancakes for the kids and baked some cookies to fill an order.
"How terrible, what happened?" she asked anxiously.
You have to know my sisters. I love them, always will.
Although this particular sister takes most things quite literally.
I said, "it was in the fireplace".
Here is a picture of bite-sized cake balls so you can see what they look like.