Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shopping with Bella & Popcorn Drizzled with Chocolate!

The weather this week makes me so happy! Sometimes, it really is the little things that make all the difference. It may rain later today or tomorrow. I picked up a bunch of new flowers to fill in my beds and I hope to get them planted first thing this morning.

Earlier this week I had so much fun shopping with Bella for the dress she is going to wear for her upcoming Semi-Formal at school. We went off Cape up to Plymouth and she found an adorable white floral strapless dress with a 'poofy' skirt. She looks gorgeous in it. Ahh, the joys of youth!

As for the Popcorn drizzled with Chocolate-I went to my Book Club meeting on Wednesday night to which I brought a yummy appetizer of mozzarella stuffed tomatoes with a hint of basil-when I was leaving the girls asked if their was a special treat around the house that they might snack on. I knew I didn't have much prepared. So I suggested they pop some popcorn and melt some of the chocolate chips I keep for baking cookies and drizzle that on the popcorn.
It's as good as it sounds and it was such a little thing that turned into a bit of fun for them.

No comments: