Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Cousins & Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies!

The cousins are coming!
My four nephews to be exact. What fun Sophia will have with all the boys running around the house! I am so grateful that the sun is shining and that we'll be able to pack lunches and head to the beach together later today. And, even more grateful that after a day filled with sand and sun everyone can rinse off in the outdoor shower before coming back into the house.
My next farm delivery will be a batch of Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies--it's a recipe that I get excellent feedback on and is included in "Meet Me in My Cape Cod Kitchen".
Bella, Sophia and I spent a few fun hours together at Wood Neck Beach yesterday. The water was warm and the tide was high when we arrived then slowly crept out as we enjoyed the afternoon sun.

No comments: