Friday, May 6, 2011

Dangerously Good Cookies & Gorgeous Day!















It's such a gorgeous day today that I snuck down to South Cape Beach for a quick early morning walk. I was playing with an idea I have for the cover photo of "Sweeter by the Beach" which is to write the title in the sand. One of the things I love the most about the beach is how easy it is for me to relax when I'm there.

I've been doing some writing about one of my favorite topics this week: Food. I submitted my guest blog post for www.girlfriendology.com that will appear Mid-June about Friends & Food.

I offered two tasty recipes and wrote about a fun story of an adventure my girlfriends and I recently shared. I also submitted my article on eating Lobster that I called "For the Love of Lobster". The lobster article will be in print in The Upper Cape Enterprise, Supplement Magazine Section that will hit newsstands Memorial Day Weekend.

Lately, I've been having just as much fun writing about food as I do eating and making it.

As for the 'Dangerously Good Cookies', I stopped by my Mechanic's Shop today to see if he could sell me a back break light that had burned out. He said, "you know those cookies you gave me the last time you were here? They were dangerously good"!

I love that comment. I think what he meant is that he liked them so much he had a hard time not eating them all at once. It was my Celebration Cookies and they are pretty good!

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

Hello!

I came across your West Falmouth Baking Co. blog and would like to invite you to also blog on Falmouth Patch.com (http://falmouth.patch.com). You write what you want to say, when you want to say it. Do it on your schedule, whether that's posting multiple entries per day or a couple times a month.

Patch won't own what you post, so you can repost your entries to your other blogs. We're just providing local bloggers with another online platform to have their words seen by a larger audience.

If you'd like to chat about the opportunity to share your unique voice with our readers, please email me at the address below!
Best,

Emily Sussman
Editor, Falmouth Patch
(508) 524-8945 cell
(508) 445-6198 fax
emily.sussman@patch.com
Find us on Facebook
Twitter: @FalmouthPatch