Sunday, June 8, 2008

Spirea, Sex & Starfish

"Who are you to be talented, gorgeous and fabulous...who are you not to be?" -Marianne Williamson


This Spirea bush is in full bloom in my front yard. There are four others just like it. I have been surprised at how big they are getting. They're gorgeous.

A bunch of women friends stopped over last night for cosmos and appetizers before we went to see "Sex & The City." One thing I really love and appreciate about that movie is how tight the four girls are.

Before the movie I offered a toast as we sipped our cocktails- I shared with them the quote from Marianne Williamson above. I want to try to encourage my women friends as much as friends have encouraged me over the years.

On Friday I stopped at the Woods Hole Aquarium with Sophia and I saw a coral colored starfish. I am going to look for that color and try to duplicate it. I already have for sale pink, green, red, blue and purple starfish. I think coral colored starfish sugar cookies would be adorable too.

No comments: