Monday, December 15, 2008

What a Difference a Week Makes & Baking Queen!

Remember the Abba song from the 70's, Dancing Queen? I feel like the 'Baking Queen' lately with the many delicious things I have been making for the holidays.
This week it's gift baskets for my husband's boss and their office.
I am also making these incredible sugar cookie balls with fresh chopped pecans and this amazing treat where you wrap cookie dough around a chocolate 'kiss' then roll it in flakes of coconut!
A week ago, I mentioned it was 14 degrees. Today it is in the 50's! I snuck in a walk in between baking sheets!
Feel free to order a half dozen of each of the cookies mentioned above at $12.95 (2 bags with six of each wrapped in cellophane bags and tied with a pretty ribbon).
And of course, calories not included for Christmas!

No comments: