Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gratitude!

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart

Five things I am grateful for today:
1) My home: especially my super comfortable bed and my kitchen fireplace
2) Morning Coffee: especially when I wake up before everyone else and watch the sunrise while drinking it fresh brewed with a bit of milk
3) The completion of my little 'cookbook': it's small but sweet and I created it from start to finish on my own and feel grateful that I did it
4) Sophia: last night she told me I am the best 'mommy in the whole wide world'
5) Smells from Baking: the whole house smells delicious from baking cake balls and chocolate chip cookies

Sometimes it really is the little things that can make the most difference.

No comments: