Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Cake Balls, Parties & Good Self-Care!

Each Holiday season I get excited about making 'Cake Balls'. They are one of the few items I only make this time of year but they're so good!

A few years ago I wrote an article for the Holiday Supplement to the Enterprise where I shared some fun ideas for making Holiday gifts which included my recipes for both making Limoncello and Holiday Cake Balls.

The holiday season seems to be getting in full swing fast and early this year as we have a party to attend both tonight and tomorrow.
I love a good party. But I also love time at home simply relaxing.

I guess that's where the good self-care comes in. In order to do all the things I like to do for others this time of year it's also important to remember to take a little time each day to do at least one thing special or relaxing or fun just for me! I invite you to do the same for you.

No comments: