Thursday, November 22, 2007

Count Your Blessings & "Le Petite Prince"

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye".

That quote is from Antoine De Saint-Exupery's book called "Le Petite Prince". I read that in a High School French class. I remember that book having such a profound impact on me. It's a sweet story. Get the English version, The Little Prince, and read it! It's a quick read.


Today is a good day for Counting Blessings. Remember Sarah Ban Breathnach's book, Simple Abundance which suggested to write five things we are grateful for each day? I think that's a good habit. They can be super simple. They can be different each day.

Five Blessings for Today:

The window over my kitchen sink, the fireplace, The sun is shining, My three children and Baroque Music.

1 comment:

C said...

My 5 things....

my son, a roof over my head that doesn't leak, my freedom thanks to the troops who are fighting for this every day, a job I love, and a few good friends (one of which is L)

Happy Thanksgiving! C