Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today's 'Ta-Dah' List!

The 'Blogger Buzz' for today promotes a new book regarding 'To-Do' Lists.
I don't know about you but I could use a break from 'To-Do'. A 'Ta-Dah' List on the other hand is right up my alley. A 'Ta-Dah' list applauds items I have already accomplished today--not what I have yet to do, probably won't have time for nor will I likely get to in the next 3-5 days.

Today's 'Ta-Dah' List

*Made Hot Oatmeal with banana slices and brown sugar for my kids.
*Got All three children to Saturday activities on time.
*Bought groceries to re-stock our always disappearing refrigerator.
* Found and purchased Candy Land-a treat I promised Sophia.
* Completed three loads of laundry.
* Worked on Clearing up Leaves in Yard.

It's a start....

What does your 'Ta-Dah' list look like today?

No comments: