Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Labels & Best Swing Ever

Dreamy Island Cookies - Cape Cod



These are my new cookie labels. They will be at the farm for sale later this afternoon.

After I wrote about those incredible pecan trees we used to have in our yard in Dallas, I remembered the best swing ever when my two oldest children were just toddlers. The branches were so tall and so high that we managed-it wasn't easy-to get a rope around the very top of one of the highest branches and attach a swing. The kids loved it. For quite a while it was there favorite activity. They spent so many hours on that swing. It went higher and further than any swing I have seen before or since. I can just about remember the exact sound of the laughter and giggles from my kids when they rode on it.

No comments: