Friday, December 28, 2007

Inspiration for New Year & Bye Bye 07




This piece is called "George". It is a sculpture my husband made years ago. He has made over 200 pieces and it is one of my all time favorites.


He sold it years back and I can't even remember today who bought it. It's a vanity with a mirror, a small table and drawer. I always think of it when I am in need of a little inspiration. If we hadn't been in need of the cash at the time I never would have let this one get away from us.


I'm not big on New Year's resolutions. People seem to talk about them a lot. I was just in the car and the DJ wanted listener's to call with there resolutions.

But they never seem to stick, so what's the point? As I say bye bye to 07 I will think about some of my accomplishments of this past year. Whatever regrets I have I will (try my best to) leave behind.

No comments: