Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Chocolate Decadence Cake

I have a few errands to run this afternoon. One of which is to take a look at the kitchen where I will be teaching a baking class next week. I just want to have an idea of what I'll be working with. Is there a lot of counter space? Do they have good mixers? Will I need to bring my own cookie sheets?
I am calling the class "Fun & Fabulous Food". In a diet obsessed world I support eating and eating well. Food can be so fun and fabulous. When I get back home, I'll throw on my slippers, tie on my apron and head to the kitchen.
Of course, I'll have to get dinner started but there's also a recipe I have been wanting to try. It's called Chocolate Decadence Cake with Sweet Cream. I promise to log on later to announce whether I give this new recipe a thumbs up or thumbs down.

No comments: