Thursday, January 17, 2008

How to Make Lobster Shaped Sugar Cookies, Ehow & Office Parties

I've been a writer for the very large website called Ehow.com since October of last year. It gets real slow on the Cape in the winter and I try to be on the look out for new ways to bring in income. My cookies and cakes do sell you just have to be creative and think out of the box if you are going to make it here year round.

Ehow is pretty amazing. I have written twelve how to's including how to make lobster shaped sugar cookies for them. I take what I learn from life as a baker and use it in my writing. If you can imagine a topic you can probably find an article written about it on there site somewhere. I actually read a pretty funny article there over the holidays called, How Not to Get Fired at Your Holiday Office Party.

So far at West Falmouth Baking Company I am a one girl enterprise. Friends have commented that they would work for me-but at least for now I can't afford them. Therefore there was really no holiday party thus no chance for getting myself fired. But with a title like that I figured it would at least be good for a laugh. And actually the day I read the article I did attend my husband's holiday party and I made sure to keep the writer's advice in mind.

2 comments:

read said...

Fine method of telling, and enjoyable article to acquire factual statements.

Sam Smith said...

Hi! It would appear that the author of this blog is truly extremely proficient on the grounds that I never read such sort of composing. The method for composing and the method for utilizing right words on opportune place demonstrates some master abilities edible arrangements